FDB operates a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) which is accredited to ISO 9001:2015, a widely recognised and globally defined standard, and which is audited independently on a regular basis.
Adherence to our QMS ensures the necessary policies and procedures are in place to enable us to deliver clinical decision support products of a consistently high quality, imperative in a patient-safety driven business.
This Quality Management System is in place to ensure that we:
- Actively work to improve the quality of healthcare to the benefit of patients and the healthcare professionals who serve them.
- Build close partnerships with our customers so that we clearly understand their requirements.
- Deliver high quality products and services so that customer expectations are always met and wherever possible exceeded.
- Use customer feedback to continually improve our products and services and to bring new products and services to market.
- Provide an open, supportive, challenging team-oriented environment within which employees can achieve job satisfaction and professional and personal growth.
- Fairly reward all our employees and continually support them with adequate resources and training.
- Establish objectives which will as a minimum be evaluated as part of the Management Review process.
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Embrace and comply with ISO 9001:2015, a widely recognised and globally defined standard.